Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Am I too old for PacSun?
So I was at the South Hills Village Mall yesterday with my 13 year old brother and we were shopping at jeans for him at PacSun. But he couldn't find any that were long enough for him because he wears a 28-32 and they only make a length of 30 for a waist size of 28. Well I found and bought a pair of 32-34 that fit me. So we were walking around the mall carrying a PacSun bag and he made the comment that I look funny carrying that bag. I asked him why and he said that I'm too old to be carrying that around. I 30 now and told him that I used to shop at PacSun way back in 1996 when it opened at SHV under Pacific Sun. So my question is am I too old for PacSun?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


The fact that you remember it was called "Pacific Sun" makes you too old!! J/K Joshua, you're only as old as you act - you know that! And you're still young, lively, and looking good!!
ReplyDelete